Ask An Expert
Landscaping and gardening with native plants is a new experience for many people, but INPGA members have many decades of collective native plant wisdom. Ask an Expert makes this knowledge readily available to you. Here's what to do:
1) Check the FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.
2) Click the ‘Submit a Question' link below to open a form.
3) Type your name and e-mail address in the form.
4) Decide which category best fits your question. Your choice of categories will determine which expert is assigned to answer your question.
5) Choose your category.
6) Type your question into the main body of the form.
7) Click the ‘submit' button.
Your question will be assigned to the appropriate expert, who will reply as soon as is practical, usually within a day or two. Questions and answers of general interest will be posted to the FAQ page.